Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Vision of a Joker - seeking interpretation

As we were in our nightwatch last Friday night, I saw in the spirit what looked to be the face of a joker. The joker looked evil, with white and red makeup, blushed cheeks and bright red eyes. It's hair was curly and out of control. Out of its hair came what looked to be either 6 horns or 6 spikes of a crown. At the top of each horn was a circular jewel. I prayed and asked the Lord what it meant, but I only seem to have part of the revelation. It seemed to be a message for the body. The hair represents the storms and trials that are ahead - the hair was like the waves of the see. The horns represent either 6 years of trials - each trial had a name. I don't have all of the names, but I do have some. If this speaks to anyone, please leave some comments! I believe it is a word of warning to prepare for the shaking that is coming (and is already beginning) for the household of faith - He is perfecting our faith and making us ready for the end time harvest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learning to live loved in the affection of the Father

I myself will tend my sheep and have them lie down, declares the Sovereign Lord.
Ezekiel 35:15