Saturday, April 24, 2010

Warfare in Hagerstown

I saw a vision Friday night as I was approaching the city. I saw two men, clothed in white/off-white robes with hoods, rising out of the land. The material was of a course material, looking like burlap, but white in color. The men were very old, having gray hair and long gray beards. They rose up from the outside of the city. They seemed to have great power. As they rose, lightning shot out of their hands, striking the ground in the city. Smoke billowed around them. I heard a voice say, "The north and south will rise again - brother against brother, mother against son, household against household, but the son/sun (?) will rise from the west."

At this point I have no insight or understanding to its meaning...please comment with any sort of leading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learning to live loved in the affection of the Father

I myself will tend my sheep and have them lie down, declares the Sovereign Lord.
Ezekiel 35:15