Friday, May 28, 2010

More with Expectations from 5/21/10

The Lord gave me a vision of these plants on this rock and mushrooms in a surrounding area, and this bright white sun rose up and lit up the land. The mushrooms withered as they were exposed to the light. Some of the greent plants on the rock withered as well, while others continued to thrive. I could see the roots of the green plants on the rocks, like a cross-section. Those plants that had deep roots continued to grow - their roots were like weed roots - like dandelions. I immediately felt like this was the Lord showing that He is about to expose some things in the church in the city of Hagerstown. I also believe it relates to our expectations - will we be steadfast in faith when what we expected doesn't turn out? To those with shorter roots will fall away. Those planted deeply will stay, not be easily swayed, and prosper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learning to live loved in the affection of the Father

I myself will tend my sheep and have them lie down, declares the Sovereign Lord.
Ezekiel 35:15